Friday, February 27, 2009

Something like this...

Anna meandered into our room, half-asleep, at some point overnight, and we pulled her in to zonk out with us. This happens with some frequency. I can't say that I really mind, since I don't get to see her during the day. Some snuggle time is just fine, and it's not out of hand as she usually burrows in and is sound asleep from about the time her head hits the pillow.

Last night, though, we had the added bonus of Tessa, who woke up at around 4:15 or so and wasn't having any suggestion of going back to sleep. With all of us piled in, little arms and legs and stuffed beasties flying everywhere, and me half-asleep (maybe not quite half), I was struck with an image I hadn't thought of in years. What I wouldn't have given for nine feet high and six feet wide...

5 comments:

carolyn said...

I haven't thought of that in years, either--and remember singing along with the record together when we were little?? And I think I remember the actual Muppets episode. :)

At least you're not quite old enough to be "the old folks" who "spit 'n chew." :O

Liz said...

I absolutely remember singing along with the LP. We must have been awfully amusing to watch. :)

Hearing Aids said...

nice posting keep blogging

necmettin karadağlı said...

Ümraniyedeki sex shop ve erotik shop sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda
bütün sex shop, Sex Market, erotik market, ve sex ürünlerini, Geciktirici ürün markalarını şişme bebek
ile Vibratör çeşitlerini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile alıp teslimatta nakit yada kredi kartınızla ödeyebilirsiniz
İstanbul içi 7/24 motokurye hizmetimiz vardır.

birkin handbag outlet said...

Great video.